Privacy and Cookie Statement
Information we collect
If or when you are asked to provide personal information on the LSOS website, we will make clear to you why such information is needed.
Should you desire to contact us directly, we may need you to provide us with additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number and the contents of the message and/or attachments you desire to send us in addition to any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register to have an Account with us, we may ask for your contact information, which would include items such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
The information you provide us are used in the following ways:
- To operate, and maintain our website;
- To improve, personalize and expand the services we render via our website;
- To understand and analyze how you use our website;
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality for our audience;
- To communicate with you effectively, either directly or through one of our partners for the purposes of providing you with customer service, updates on our services, any other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- To send you emails as required;
- To find and help us prevent fraud.
LSOS follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and it is a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that LSOS has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Also, you can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. A more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, can be found on the browser’s respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that that business has collected about consumers.
- Request that such a business delete any personal data collected about a consumer.
- Request that businesses who sell consumer’s personal data, desist from selling the consumer’s personal data.
Please note that if you make a request under the CCPA, we have a period of between one to two months to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Please note that every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information in our possession relating to you that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete any information of yours in our possession that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected about you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Please note that if you make a request, we have a period of between one to two months to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, monitor and guide the online activities of their children.
LSOS does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information to us on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will make efforts to promptly remove any of such information from our records.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, LSOS uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. They help us ensure that the website is functioning properly, is more secure, understand how the website performs, analyze what works in order to determine where there is a need for improvement and generally, cookies help us to provide for better user experience.
As most online services do, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. The first-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. On the other hand, the third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and to further help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are different kinds of cookies that we use and they include:
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. This data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Submission of contact forms are simply for obtaining information on the services or services you need. Your names, email, mobile number and a description of the services you needed to help us communication with you without distortions.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave in the exact same way as if the visitor visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (the only exception being that they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, have left comments, or have submitted contact forms you can request to receive an exported file of your personal data with us, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data about you that is in our possession. However, our response to your request will not include the erasing of any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.